05 days / 04 nights
The Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas offers a great chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Nasser. Discover magnificent temples and tombs of the ancient world on your cruise down ancient Egyptian history.
Entry visa to Egypt.
Domestic air ticket.
Tipping.(for guides, drivers and Nile cruise crew etc ,-
Misr Travel Egypt representative will meet and assist you in the airport or train station then transfer you to Movenpick Prince Abbas Nile Cruise for embarkation. Free time and overnight in Aswan.
Transfer to join your four night cruise on board the M/S Prince Abbas, gateway to a world of history. After lunch visit the one of the largest Nubian temples, the Temple of Kalabsha. Sail to Wadi El Seboua and spend the remainder of the day enjoying a cocktail party and live music performances in the lounge bar onboard. overnight at Wadi El Seboua.
Wadi El Seboua
explore the temple of Wadi El Seboua which was dedicated by Ramses II to the two Gods Amon Ra and Ra Harmakis. The temple features a sphinx-lined avenue and was once converted to a church by early Christians. Then Sail to Amada and explore the Temple of Amada, the oldest of Lake Nasser’s monuments and home to some of the most finely and vibrant reliefs.enjoy with the Nubian Show onboard. overnight at Amada.
Kasr Ibrim & Abu Simbel
The first of many hidden gems you’ll see is Kasr Ibrim, an ancient Nubian citadel and visit Abu Simbel, possibly the most awe-inspiring temple of all ancient Egypt, built to revere the mighty King Ramses II.
Optional tour: – Sound & light show at Abu Simbel
Disembarkation & Final departure
After breakfast,Misr travel tour manager will be waiting to transfer you to Abu simbel Airport.
|Per Person in Double Person|
|Per Person in Triple Person|
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A 25 % deposit per person is required to confirm your booking.
- Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
- Prices are inclusive Accommodation, Transfers, Sightseeing, Meals as indicated and internal flights.
Accommodation is based on twin/triple share, so if you’re travelling on your own (independently) and would prefer your own space our Solo Sleeper Option is available as indicated in tour prices. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
This option is available for those who prefer travelling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 60 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of en-route accommodation.
For full terms and conditions, please click here (Booking Conditions page).