3 Days / 2 Nights
Enjoy stopover to visit the ancient sites of Cairo
Accomodation for 2 night on bed & breakfast at 5 stars hotel
Entrance fees of sites as per program
English speaking guide
All transfers & tours in air-conditioned vehicle
Lunch at good local restaurant
International & Internal flights
Tipping (for drivers , guides , etc.)
Anything not mentioned in paragraph “Inclusions”
Arrival at Cairo international airport , meet & assist with misr travel representative & finalize the entry visa procedure, direct transfer to your hotel & overnight .
Accomodation : Cairo Pyramids Hotel
Meals : none
Breakfast , leave in air-conditioned vehicle with english speaking guide to visit the Giza Pyramids “one of the remaining ancient wonders” (excluding entry of the Pyramids inside) & The Sphinx , Lunch at good local restaurant , proceed to visit The Egyptian Museum which possesses the Treasury of King Tutankhamon (excluding the entry of the Mummies hall) , at the end of the day visit Coptic Cairo which includes The Hanging Church , Sinagogue & Amr Mosque , back to your hotel at late afternoon , & overnight .
Meals : breakfast , lunch
Breakfast & check-out , transfer to Cairo international airport to catch your onward flight .
Meals : breakfast
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2018, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- A 25 % deposit per person is required to confirm your booking.
- Once we have received your deposit, land/cruise prices are guaranteed. Air prices are subject to increase and are guaranteed only from the time that full payment is received.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- We charged no credit card fees or hidden surcharges.
- Prices are inclusive Accommodation, Transfers, Sightseeing, Meals as indicated and internal flights.
Accommodation is based on twin/triple share, so if you’re travelling on your own (independently) and would prefer your own space our Solo Sleeper Option is available as indicated in tour prices. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early.
This option is available for those who prefer travelling with others but prefer single accommodation. This will guarantee you your own room for every night of the tour. The number of single rooms we can offer is limited, so it’s best to book early
We highly recommend you book this trip as early as possible, preferably 60 days prior to departure. Reservations received within 30 days will be on request and subject to availability of en-route accommodation.
For full terms and conditions, please click here (Booking Conditions page).